The members of the current Trustee Committee are

Colin Rose                   Chairman         

Rowan Fox-Noble        Vice Chairman    07989 871806

Geoff Fox-Noble          Treasurer             01945 352707  

Helen Hartley               Secretary            01354 610316       

Susan Lowe                                             01945 772824

Vik French                                                07879 005521

Mark Hempson                                        07889 965403

Roy Killingworth                                       01945 772360





Brief History of THVH&PF

During the 1939-45 war the villagers of Three Holes organised a committee to raise funds to send gifts to local service personnel connected to the village.  After the war this committee, chaired by Mr Arthur Johnson, decided to carry on fundraising to provide a Village Hall, as there was nowhere for events to take place. 

With income from the fundraising events and the aid of grants from the Council etc, the Hall was opened in 1952.  The land for the Hall was donated to the village by local farmer, Mr Percy Crane.

Since then it has been the venue for village occasions – dances, discos, Sunday School Anniversaries, old folks tea parties, youth clubs, whist drives, carol concerts, jazz clubs, line dancing, bowls clubs, plays and Women’s Institute meetings have all taken place regularly – as well as wedding receptions, birthday parties, public meetings and celebrations for special occasions like the Silver, Golden and Diamond Jubilees.  The Hall is also the Polling Station for the area.

The various committees involved with the building over the years have kept the facility up-to-date. First, a kitchen and committee room were added at the back of the building and later the main hall was extended and an additional ladies toilet added. The food servery/bar was put in and the committee room amalgamated with the kitchen to make a larger food preparation area.  More recently a disabled toilet and storeroom for chairs, tables and other equipment have been added and disabled access improved.

After a break-in and major arson attack in April 2011 the building interiors were completely modernised.  A minor arson attack in January 2013 delayed the installation of audio-visual equipment but this has now been installed and the use of a digital projector, large, electric screen and PA system and now available for use.

In 2004 amalgamation with the Three Holes Playing Field was agreed.  This was finalised in 2009 and Three Village Hall and Playing Field is now registered as one charity.  Thanks to a Big Lottery Fund 'People's Millions' grant in 2006 for £50,000, our playing field has some of the best children's play equipment in the area.